Nicholas M. Cardascia joined Conway Farrell as a Partner in 2019. He has over 30 years experience handling all phases of litigation from inception through post-trial appeals. Nicholas concentrates his practice on the defense of real estate developers and managers and construction companies against claims based on alleged violations of the New York Labor Law, premises liability, property damage, and products liability.
For the seven years prior to joining Conway Farrell, Nicholas was the Co-Chair of the Appellate Practice Group with a well-known New York defense firm where he drafted over 100 appellate briefs that were submitted to the various appellate divisions of the State of New York, the Court of Appeals of the State of New York, and the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition, Nicholas provided counsel to the firm’s trial lawyers by preparing motions in limine and memoranda of law to protect the record for possible post-trial appellate practice.
- Isabella v. Koubek, 733 F.2d 384 (2d Cir. 2013)
- Marrero v. Crystal Nails, 978 N.Y.S.2d 257 (2d Dep’t 2013)
- Johnson v. Follett Higher Educ. Group, Inc., 113 A.D.3d 819 (2d Dep’t 2014)
- Babistkaya v. Mosvideofilm Russia, Inc., 98 A.D.3d 639 (2d Dep’t 2012)
- Adley v. Kansas Fried Chicken, Inc., 106 A.D.3d 565 (1st Dep’t 2013)
- Carey v. Five Brothers, Inc., 106 A.D.3d 938 (2d Dep’t 2013)
- Adamii v. Warwick Valley Cent. School Dist., 105 A.D.3d 982 (2d Dep’t 2013)
- Mora v. Kane is Able, Inc., 105 A.D.3d 1022 (2d Dep’t 2013)
- Diana Michelle G. v. Bedford Cent. School Dist., 104 A.D.3d 805 (2d Dep’t 2013)
- Tegay v. Rocky Point School Dist., 101 A.D.3d 985 (2d Dep’t 2012)